You must have completed the pre-assessment questions before viewing the presentation per LARA Implicit Bias training requirements. Go here to complete the pre-assessment if you have not already done so.
POST TEST DIRECTIONS
COST: This CE is FREE for MNA members and $20 for non-members
POST-TEST: Complete the post-test & evaluation response form ONLINE by clicking here.
AWARDING OF CE
- Participants who achieve a minimum passing score of 80% will receive a certificate awarding 1 contact hour.
- Participants who do not achieve a passing score will have the option to gain success with the material by repeating the material and test at no additional cost.
- Top Health Issues for LGBT Populations: Information & Resource Kit Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA)
- National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine. (2020). Understanding the well-being of LGBTQI+ populations. Washington DC: NAES
- National Center for Transgender Equality (2015). 2015 US transgender survey report
- Aging Matters: Aging With Pride. Nashville Public Television
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
- The National Resource Center on Domestic Violence (2010)